Studio Legale Avv. Giuseppe Lattanzio
Via Appia Nuova 456, 00181 Rome
Via delle Orchidee 9, 02100 Rieti
The website www.studiolattanzio.com collects some Personal Data of its Users independently or through third parties, represented by usage data and Cookies.
Users are invited to read this information in its entirety, in order to conduct an informed browsing experience of the Site.
The personal will therefore be treated in accordance with the legislative provisions in force, and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Property reserves the right to modify this document at any time without notifying users of the change, or providing prior notice.
The data collected through the sessions are not identifying data, i.e. it is not possible through them with a reasonable effort to trace a specific person.
The identifying data that the Site collects are those voluntarily entered in the fields provided in the contact form, in the section of the same name, such as Name, Email Address and Telephone Number. The same data is entered voluntarily by users in the form provided in the integrated chat function of Flazio, in the case of offline messaging.
The website is hosted on the Flazio platform, which conveys the movement of all collected data, privacy page is available at https://www.flazio.com/it/privacy.
At the bottom of this policy there are clarifications and information relating to Google Analytics specifically, and to the re Captcha tool of Google.
The processing of personal data means any operation involving the personal data of users. As anticipated, the personal data being processed represent in fact any information capable of making the interested party identified or identifiable.
Lo Studio Legale Lattanzio, identifies the Giuseppe Lattanzio as the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer (R, D, P.).
Subjects that operate in the treatment: Owner, its Employees and / or Subjects authorized by the same;
Subjects affected by the processing: the natural persons or other subjects to whom the data refer;
For any information, or to exercise the rights provided for by the legislation on Privacy with reference to the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the EU Regulation No. 2016/679, you can contact the Data Controller / Manager at the headquarters, at the following contact details:
- By writing via postal service to the address of the office
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The owner is responsible for conducting the operations, and in case of exercise of the rights listed below, the same is responsible for providing feedback to the applicants.
Personal data is collected through Flazio , and stored on their servers and owned premises.
This Site and the services promoted therein are reserved for individuals who have reached the age of eighteen. The owner does not intend to collect personal data relating to subjects who have not reached the age of majority. Should this occur in a completely fortuitous and involuntary manner, upon notification and request of the users involved, the owner will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and attributable to minors.
As per articles 15 to 21, section 3 of the GDPR (EU Regulation No. 2016/679), users are holders of the following rights:
• right of access - (EU Regulation No. 2016/679): right to obtain explicit confirmation as to whether or not the processing of personal data concerning the user exercising the right is in progress. In the event that the processing is in course, you can obtain access to your personal data in the form of a copy thereof.
• right of rectification - article (EU Regulation No. 2016/679): right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration and the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
• right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) - article (EU Regulation No. 2016/679): the right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data.
• right to limitation of treatment - (EU Regulation No. 2016/679): right to obtain the limitation of treatment, when:
1. the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the owner to verify the accuracy of such data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
3. personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the interested party opposed the processing (EU Regulation No. 2016/679), in the period of waiting for the verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller over those of the interested party.
• right to data portability (EU Regulation No. 2016/679): right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit them to another holder without hindrance, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly by the Bank to another holder if this is technically feasible;
• right to object (EU Regulation No. 2016/679): right to object, at any time for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the condition of lawfulness of the legitimate interest or the execution of a task of public interest or the exercise of public powers, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the verification, the exercise or defense of a right in court. Furthermore, the right to object to processing at any time if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free under Article 12 of the GDPR.
However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
Right of revocation:
The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent previously granted at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal.
Complaint to the supervisory authority:
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if they believe that the processing of their data has been subject to irregularities. The Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
Purpose of data processing:
1. purpose of processing User requests: personal data is collected in order to provide the service requested by the data subject from the owner.
2. administrative and accounting purposes, namely the organization, administrative, financial and accounting functions, which allow the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual and / or legal obligations;
3. fulfill obligations established by law, by an authority, by a regulation or by community legislation.
4. obligations arising from services concluded for the interested party and / or for the purpose of carrying out the related service activity;
5. allow navigation of the Site and the request and / or provision of the services of our Firm;
6. For statistical purposes, without it being possible to trace your identity.
Legal basis of points 4 to 6 is the consent of the interested party, while in the first three points the legal basis is represented by the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The consent to the processing of data is therefore optional, but its absence may affect the possibility for the owner to offer the requested service.
Third party data:
Those who will share data of third parties with properties assume the responsibility of ascertaining and verifying the consent of the interested third parties.
Data processing and storage:
Personal data are stored at the property for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes, and to comply with legal obligations ("conservation limitation principle", Article 5, GDPR). A check is carried out periodically in order to eliminate obsolete data.
Users' personal data are processed using manual and IT tools, for the fulfillment of the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality provided for by national and community legislation.
The data will be stored at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, the State Financial or Judicial Administration, or other recipients for legal obligations. are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, updated on a regular basis.
Transfer of data abroad
The data collected is not transferred abroad, unless it derives from a legal obligation.
Automated decision-making process, including profiling: not present and not adopted, with the exception of any processes relating to the navigation of the website, for which reference is made to the Privacy and Cookies Policy published in a specific section of the site.
The data that the visitor will voluntarily and in an informed manner through the form are transformed into an email addressed by the Hosting Provider to the property. This email may be stored within the email reception system used by the property and will be retained for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above.
In the case of subsequent signing of a service contract, the data provided may be transferred to other management software, with the consent of the user, and used to achieve the objectives outlined in the contract.
The contact form is part of the service offered by Flazio which is held responsible for the protection and security services of the site.
There is no obligation to share the personal data requested in the contact form. However, the lack of contact details can make it impossible for the owner to reply.
Cookies are small text strings, or pieces of software, called persistent markers or indicators that are stored in a computer or other device and come from a website, which transmits them to the device at the time of the first visit. In the event that the same user visits the same site again, these small strings of text allow the website to recognize the user and consequently offer a personalized visit experience. Cookies are also used for monitoring and collecting data regarding the performance of the website for statistical purposes, and remain linked to the user's browser for periods of different lengths.
This site uses the following types of cookies:
These cookies enable basic functionality such as security, identity verification and network management. These cookies cannot be disabled.
These cookies are used to track the effectiveness of advertising to provide a more relevant service and to deliver better ads to suit your interests. These cookies can be disabled.
These cookies collect data to remember user choices to improve and offer a more personalized experience. These cookies can be disabled.
These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website (for example they help us understand what content users visit, for how long and in what order), discover errors and provide a better overall analysis. cookies can be disabled.
The website https://www.studiolattanzio.com/ makes use of the web analytics service provided by Google.
You can disable Google Analytics cookies by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If they are not requested to be disabled through the dedicated function in the appropriate pop-up, these cookies are installed automatically.
A website can also carry cookies from third parties, or other sites or web servers on which content on the site visited in the first place is based. The contents related to third parties can be images, maps, or links (links) that land on pages of external domains.
Third party cookies: Profiling or profiling cookies
The site www.sitositosito.com also hosts third-party cookies that have the function of proposing offers or displaying advertising or content for marketing purposes in line with the user's interests. Or, they can be inserted in order to monitor and collect data relating to the performance of content for marketing purposes (advertising campaigns). For example, third-party profiling cookies can be linked to the social sharing functions integrated into the website.
These cookies are tools we use to offer particular functions and services within the site, but they are provided by parties other than ownership, which act independently and not directly controllable. The installation of this type of cookie requires your consent, which is requested at the time of storage through the opt-out of the same third parties.
Each of the third parties involved acts as independent data controller of the collected data, and users can refer to the policies relating to data collection and processing, as well as to any consent forms provided by them.
We therefore make available to users the links to the privacy policies of third parties where it is possible to learn more about the subject and obtain further information, and where necessary to give consent to the installation of these cookies. We also report the links through which you can disable the cookies of each of the third parties in question.
Information and deactivation of cookies offered by third parties:
Google and Google Plus
Information: Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/
Privacy: Information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it
Remarketing (Google Inc.) and the Double Click: out put cookie https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514 e
Deactivate cookies directly from the browser
The "private" or "incognito" browsing mode protects us from storing cookies, which are always deleted when the browsing session is closed. If you want to prevent cookies from being saved directly from the browser, you can do so by changing its settings. Below we list the links to the instructions for deactivating cookies for the most commonly used browsers.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
Google Analytics and reCAPTCHA
This site uses Google Analytics, as already mentioned in the section relating to analytical cookies. Google Analytics is a data analysis tool provided by Google Ireland Limited, and whose data processing is managed by Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited, as the owner of this policy resides in the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
In order to prevent the identification of users, the IP addresses of their connections are anonymized ("_anonymizeIp ()")
Only in exceptional cases does anonymization occur once the IP has been transmitted to Google servers located in the United States, normally the European Economic Area or in Switzerland, the address is truncated before transmission.
In any case, the IP or the data transmitted are not related to data already owned by Google.
Through Google, it uses the information collected to evaluate the use of the website tool by users, to present reports on the actions taken on the site and to provide the site operator with services related to the use of the website or the Internet and legitimately evaluate the performance of the website and its optimization margins, on behalf of the owner (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f GDPR). Visitors' right to privacy is adequately guaranteed through pseudonymisation.
At https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout it is possible to make Google Analytics stop its activities on its connection by installing a special cookie that blocks data collection. The effect of the opt out is not retroactive. Changing the cookie settings will also help prevent data collection.
Further information is available in the Google Privacy Statement and in the How to personalize advertising ads on Google.
The integration of the reCaptcha service of Google LLC (Google) has the purpose of preventing spam robots from sending messages through the form on the website, or in other sections where an interaction is foreseen, verifying that the user using the tool is really a person. This function will communicate a part of the IP address to Google, as required for users within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
In exceptional cases, the full IP address will be communicated to Google, only to be truncated upon receipt. The IP address or its fraction will not be aggregated with other identifying and non-identifying data from Google.
The use of the tool implies the authorization for data processing.
Last updated: 31/7/2022